Quick and easy vegetarian meal plan ideas – Discover 15 ideas for living more using fresh vegetables, fruits, lean meats, grains and organic foods that you can make even when short of time.
Welcome to our Vegetarian Food Focus: First Look Series.
We all want to live healthy lives. When you’re short of time, it’s the best time to eat healthily. And so, amongst all our other worries and concerns, you’ll need to worry less about your health.
Our list of 15 quick and easy vegetarian meal plan ideas
- Vegetable Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- Cooked Low Carb Vegetables with extra virgin olive oil
- Chilli with Canned Beans
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Soup using Fresh Vegetables
- Canned And Cooked Baby Potatoes
- Grilled Vegetables with salt, olive oil, pepper and garlic powder
- Black Bean Burger Salad
- Baked Sliced Zucchini with Salt and Pepper
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms Stuffed with Basil Pesto
- Spicy Black Bean Tacos
- Quinoa Stir-fry
- Fried Rice Using Cauliflower (instead of Rice)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Butternut Squash
Read on to learn more of our several quick and easy vegetarian meal plan ideas that you might want to consider making a part of your daily menu.
1) Vegetable Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- This vegetable Grilled Cheese Sandwich is a favourite veggie sandwich recipe of many.
- All you need are some veggies, cheese, and bread slices to make the perfect sandwich every time.
2) Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- The best thing about this simple dish is that you can make it in no time. This dish will be ready in next to no time.
3) Cooked Low Carb Vegetables with extra virgin olive oil
- While there might be various ways to cook fresh vegetables, adding some extra virgin olive oil takes the flavours of these low-carb dishes to a whole new level.
- You could use this as a dressing or have them hot from the pan.
4) Chili with Canned Beans
- Canned beans tend to save a lot of time when it comes to cooking. All you need is chilli powder and your favourite spices to help the canned beans blend in without losing their colour or integrity as a separate dish.
5) Grilled Corn Salad
- Cooked corn on the cob can be cut off and used as a part of this simple grilled summer salad recipe. It is also one of those vegetarian meal plan recipes that do not require a lot of effort from your side to put together a healthy meal.
6) Soup using Fresh Vegetables
- Fresh produce from your garden makes an excellent soup with fundamental ingredients used for making it. However, these days it’s most likely to come from the supermarket.
- Know that vegetables from your garden tend to have more flavour than those found in grocery stores.
7) Canned And Cooked Baby Potatoes
- You can use these delicious little potatoes in many ways. You could either mash them or dice them and add some spices to make a simple meal that will take just 10 minutes for you to fix.
8) Grilled Vegetables with salt, olive oil, pepper and garlic powder
- You could use any veggie for this recipe, but the easiest is zucchini. Cut it into slices, season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and brush with extra virgin olive oil.
- Grill on medium heat till both sides get browned equally well. Serve hot.
9) Black Bean Burger Salad
- This vegetarian “black bean burger salad” meal plan option uses black beans to make a low-fat, delicious burger. While the patties from the recipe taste wonderful, serving them with fresh salad adds even more flavour.
10) Baked Sliced Zucchini with Salt and Pepper
- While Baked sliced zucchini with salt and pepper is straightforward to prepare, you can experiment with different spices that will suit your palate.
- You could either bake the zucchini slices for 10 minutes or microwave them if you are in a hurry.
11) Grilled Portobello Mushrooms Stuffed with Basil Pesto
- This grilled vegetarian meal plan option requires little effort because you need to pack the mushroom caps with pesto prepared using fresh basil leaves, pine nuts, and olive oil.
- Grill them on medium heat for about 10 minutes, then serve.
12) Spicy Black Bean Tacos
- Spicy black bean tacos get made using canned black beans cooked with some simple spices. The result is a delicious, spicy taco that can be enjoyed as is or served with your favourite sides.
13) Quinoa Stir-fry
- Quinoa stir-fry, this vegan meal plan dish, uses quinoa as the primary ingredient. It also includes a variety of veggies and a homemade sauce that will make your taste buds happy.
14) Fried Rice Using Cauliflower (instead of Rice)
- If you are looking for a low-carb option, this fried rice dish is perfect. It uses cauliflower in place of rice, and you can make them in just minutes with the help of a food processor.
15) Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Butternut Squash
- Roasted Brussels sprouts and butternut squash is an autumn-inspired dish that uses butternut squash and Brussels sprouts. You roast it to perfection and serve it with some delicious, homemade maple balsamic vinaigrette.
So there you have it. There are several quick and easy vegetarian meal plan ideas and recipes to make your life easier. These dishes are healthy and delicious, but they are also quick and easy to prepare.
Why not try them out today?
If you have any quick and easy vegetarian meal plan ideas, why not share them in the comments below?